1. Check Out is 10:00am. Guests are to be on the 10:30am Ferry. A later check out must be approved by the rental department and may result in an extra charge.
2. Placida Properties has the right to relocate renters or guests to similar accommodations upon occurrences beyond its control. If such a change is necessary, then all the terms and conditions apply as if the tenancy was conducted in the original unit. Placida Properties assumes no responsibility for the décor, equipment or other features of individual units, and will not make remuneration for the likes, dislikes of any guest. Rates and taxes subject to change without notice.
3. All keys must be returned back to the rental office. There is a $5 charge for lost keys and a $25 charge for a lost key card.
4. All reservations require a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 for Harbour and $250.00 for Beach at the time of booking. Full payment is due 90 days prior to arrival for a Harbour Rental and 30 days prior for a Beach Rental.
5. Prior to departing, guests are required to make sure the premises is secure, a/c is set to cool and 80, windows and doors are shut and locked and all of the dishes are properly cleaned and/or run through the dishwasher. Make sure you empty refrigerator and trash is put in proper bins outside. If the premises are left in such a condition that extra cleaning charges are incurred, such as more than 2 loads of laundry, these costs will be taken from your security deposit. $20 per load for laundry.
6. In the event the property is listed for sale, the property may be shown by appointment with 24 hours notice.
7. No pets are allowed on the subject premises.